Cancellation & Payment Policies
- You will be charged in full at the point of booking.
- You can cancel free of charge until 5 days before arrival. You will be charged the total price of the reservation if you cancel in the 5 days before arrival. We will retain a 5% administration charge and the remainder will be returned to your payment card.
- If you cancel in the 5 days before arrival you will receive no refund.
- Your booking will incur a booking fee which is external to Riverbanc. This is to cover the booking software costs.
Covid Cancellation Policy
The COVID19 situation is complex and constantly evolving and the following guidance is provided should you or a member of your party find you/them in the position of being unable to attend the booked event due to COVID19: If you/they are displaying symptoms of COVID19, the current advice is to be tested as soon as possible and the following will apply based on your/their results:
- A positive test result – if you/they test positive for COVID19 and can evidence this, your/their refund will be paid. Your/their required self-isolation period would need to cover the reservation dates.
- A negative test result – if you/they test negative for COVID19, our normal terms & conditions will apply and you/they will need to provide documentary evidence which confirms your/their inability to attend the event, in order for a refund claim to be considered.
- Test & Trace and required self-isolation – if a member of your/their household or immediate family tests positive and you/they are required to self-isolate as a result and can evidence this, a refund claim will be considered under the normal terms and conditions.
Unfortunately, we are unable to administer refunds where you choose not to attend an event because you are concerned about catching coronavirus. We are unable to administer refunds if you cannot provide suitable documentary evidence.
Child policies and rates
Extra bed & crib options
Internet and Parking
Check-in & Check-out Times
- Check-in from 2.00pm to 4.00pm in Riverbanc Cafe. After this please call the on call mobile number you will receive with your booking.
- Check-out before 10.00am
Guest Address Details
Guest Phone Number
Anon - Trip Advisor
Lovely quaint little bistro with lovey seating outside overlooking the river .Right ...back to the food ...I went for the full English breakfast the first time here .....and still...
Bargainhunter - Trip Advisor
We visited here whilst in local lockdown and loved it. Great fresh, healthy food along with perfect coffee and loose leaf tea. A lovely little place that we would definitely visit...
Tariq - Booking.com
Excellent location and facilities. Staff were super friendly and the food was top class. 100% recommend. We’ll certainly be back.
Meg - Booking.com
Everything was amazing. The staff were so friendly and helpful, the food was unreal, the coffee was gorgeous, the views were beautiful and falling asleep to the sound of the river...
Jason Wolfe - Booking.com
Lovely staff, gorgeous food and spotless throughout ðŸ˜„
Cathy - Booking.com
The coffee in the breakfast cafe is superb and far better than any you would normally get in a b&b/hotel. A great start to any morning in a beautiful area. Staff are very helpful...
Tim - Booking.com
Location perfect. Breakfast & staff fantastic. Lovely deck overlooking River Dee. Spacious and attractive room. Keypad access very convenient. Lots to do in area all within walking...
Anon - Booking.com
Great breakfast menu , lots of choice for teas and coffees . Granola and fresh fruit was yummy