Cancellation & Payment Policies
- We require credit/debit card details at the point of booking. We will not charge this card until 5 days before arrival.
- You can cancel free of charge until 5 days before arrival. We will retain a 5% administration charge and the remainder will be returned to your payment card.
- If you cancel in the 5 days before arrival you will receive no refund.
- All cards require authorisation, please check emails for verification details before arrival date.
- We require an email address from all guests as we use a specific software to communicate with all guests. All your check in information is sent digitally. This information is stored securely and not used for marketing purposes.
Child policies and rates
- Children of all ages are allowed. Children are included in the number of guests allowed in each room.
- No under 7’s are allowed on top bunk beds and are not allowed to use ladders.
- The maximum number of persons per room must not be exceeded by children. Ie Family room (4 people including children)
Internet & Parking
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Check “guest area” for details.
- No parking available. All available car parks are marked in “guest area”. There are numerous car parks in Llangollen available for guests.
- Check-in from 3.00pm to 4.30pm via Riverbanc Cafe. After this time you can self check in with the access codes you have received. If required please call the on call mobile number
- Early check ins are unavailable.
- Check-out before 10.00am. Late check outs are unavailable.
- Guests do not have to provide their address details when they book.
- Guests must provide a phone number when they book
- Minimum Age: 18
- Smoking is not allowed. Smoking is permitted outside the building in the designated smoking areas.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Parties/events are not allowed.
- Quiet hours are between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM
- Failure to follow house rules will be met severely and you will be barred from staying in Riverbanc in the future. You will also be liable for any damages incurred during your stay.
Bargainhunter - Trip Advisor
We visited here whilst in local lockdown and loved it. Great fresh, healthy food along with perfect coffee and loose leaf tea. A lovely little place that we would definitely visit...
Jason Wolfe - Booking.com
Lovely staff, gorgeous food and spotless throughout ðŸ˜„
Meg - Booking.com
Everything was amazing. The staff were so friendly and helpful, the food was unreal, the coffee was gorgeous, the views were beautiful and falling asleep to the sound of the river...
Anon - Booking.com
Great breakfast menu , lots of choice for teas and coffees . Granola and fresh fruit was yummy
Cathy - Booking.com
The coffee in the breakfast cafe is superb and far better than any you would normally get in a b&b/hotel. A great start to any morning in a beautiful area. Staff are very helpful...
Anon - Trip Advisor
Lovely quaint little bistro with lovey seating outside overlooking the river .Right ...back to the food ...I went for the full English breakfast the first time here .....and still...
Tariq - Booking.com
Excellent location and facilities. Staff were super friendly and the food was top class. 100% recommend. We’ll certainly be back.
Tim - Booking.com
Location perfect. Breakfast & staff fantastic. Lovely deck overlooking River Dee. Spacious and attractive room. Keypad access very convenient. Lots to do in area all within walking...